Thursday 6 September 2012

Destined by P.C & Kirsten Cast: Review

 UGH. Could that ending be any more vague? Like come on. Oooooh. Scary. The goddess talked to you about something random. Ugh. Just ugh. WAY TO GO.
I really wasn't sure if I should read this book at first. I mean, the last one... I really didn't like. The rest of the series I was fine with. They were.. good. :D But yeah, That last one really got me.. And not in a good way.
Somehow. I knew how the book was going to end. Don't ask how. It just happens sometimes. (It's my telekapathical powers..) I'm not going to say the actual ending in the review, THAT WOULD BE AWFUL. But lets just say that it was.. unexpected. Except for me, of course. I could've been right there with them and told them what was going to happen. BUT WHAT A SAD ENDING. I didn't actually think that Dragon was going to pop up like that.. Like wtf.. lol. How does that happen. Also? Where did Aurox go after that 'event' happened? Like seriously. I don't even know. WHAT THE HELL.
So, I know I started this book after I started those other books, But really. I had to finish it. It sucked me in. I'M SORRY. IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES. But yeah. That's a good thing, right? :D It had to happen in this series again, and I'm glad it was in this books. BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT. For so long. Ugh. Just ugh. Anyone else annoyed with waiting? Lol. Of course. Everyone is. ;P

That's all I really want to say. This book was awesome. :D READ IT. NOW. I dare you. ;D Lol. Anyways. I'm done here. Have some adds.


Check out my group (:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading<3

No comments:

Post a Comment