Saturday 30 March 2013

Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin


I wasn't really sure if I was going to like this book when I first bought it. I mean, the only reason I bought it was because it was $3 on amazon, and then when I went to value village it was like $3 there too. So I just bought it at Value Village because I love picking up books there. They're like brand new most of the time! Anyways. This book is about a girl named Elizabeth, or Liz, as she likes to be called, and she's been in a car accident and died. She doesn't understand where she is or what's happened, like most people would, I'm assuming. And she's really confused and scared about it. She goes through that whole depressing stage, wanting to go back to her life, and everything works out like it should. Well, almost. I'm not going to say anymore about it. I really liked this book. I haven't read anything like it before, and I'm not sure I will read anything like it for a long time. Which is awesome. If you haven't read this book yet, I definitely recommend you should. It's written younger than I usually like books to be, like how she acts like a child, but it makes sense in the end.

Goodreads

Thanks for reading! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment