Sunday 10 March 2013

X-Men by Kristine Kathryn Rusch


I absolutely had to read this. Although, I'm not sure if I read this exact book, because I read the adult novelization, and all I could find on here was the children's novelization with pictures.. Anyways. I would have put it at five stars, but for the first half of the book the editing was shit. And this might be because I'm a total X-Men nerd, but they messed up Rogue's name, Marie, they put it as Mary. And then half way through the chapter they changed it to Marie, and then half way through the next chapter they changed it to Rogue. Crazy, right? Anyways. A funny thing in this book was how they didn't get the locations in Canada right. Apparently, where Logan was, was Alberta, British Columbia, Canada. And that was the exact location. Apparently he was split between two provinces, and he wasn't in any kind of city at all.. Which is weird. I posted a picture of it on my facebook and people thought it was funny.  But aside from those things, and a couple of the events were mixed up, this was a great book. Short, but it had the movie almost down pact. It was like I was watching the movie all over again. Definitely read it if you like movie novelization books, and if you don't, well you can always read it for fun, like I did. (: Thanks for reading!

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment