Monday 15 April 2013

Poison by Chris Wooding


I think the cover on this book made my buy it more than anything, I wasn't too sure what it was about when I bought it, but I'm glad I did. Plus, $3 is always a good price for a book. Anyways. This book was kind of like inception. A story inside a story, and that was pretty awesome. You don't usually read books like that. If you couldn't tell from the four star rating, this book was pretty good. It would've been five, but it was a little choppy and hard to read. A good story though. It kept my short attention span, and I'm sure it could keep yours. You don't usually read books with fairy spelt phaerie, and I thought that was a little much. Not only that, daemon. Is that demon? Or something totally different? It was full of action, and it definitely confused me a couple times there. Not only that, though, but everyone was a dick! Makes me not want to meet fairies, or 'phaeries' at all! I liked the ending. It was interesting. The beginning was a little boring, but there always has to be an intro, right? Anyways. I'm not too sure on what else to say about this book, so I'm just going to leave it at that. It was a good book. You should definitely read it. Sorry for the crappy short review, I'm a little rusty! haha. It'll come back to me, eventually. Thanks for reading! :P

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment