Monday 15 April 2013

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion


I am absolutely in love with this book. What could be better than zombies? Nothing! Nothing at all. I haven't read very many books with the zombie as the main character, or books where the zombies actually become people again, so this is totally unique. And it's definitely my new favourite book. I'm not going to lie, I only read this book because I saw the movie and absolutely loved it, but I'm sure I would've found this book eventually.
Because I already knew what was going to happen, most of this book wasn't very shocking. Which is alright by me. There was, however, big chunks of this book that the movie left out. Which I loved. It was like I was rediscovering the movie and I loved every moment of it. As you can tell, It took me less than a full day to read the whole book. And that's how you know it was amazing. If you haven't read this book yet, I definitely think you should. Like, go find a copy somewhere, and read it. Right now. Like right now, right now. It's amazing and I don't know how anyone could hate a single part of it. And watch the movie too, because it's pretty awesome!

Goodreads

Thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment