Monday 22 October 2012

Seeds of War by Rachel Fisher : Review

I received a copy of this book from the author, Rachel Fisher, for reviewing purposes. Thanks for that by the way! (:

Okay. First thing's first. I am so in love with this cover, I just want to dye my hair like the colours in the sky. It is so pretty. The book was pretty awesome too, which is always a good thing. I can't get enough of this series! It might take a little while switching back and forth between paper books and ebooks, but I'll gladly do it. If you haven't read the first book, Eden's Root, I definitely recommend it. This is the second book of this series, and I honestly can't wait for the third one!
My first thoughts about this book were, I love the cover, I can't wait to read it, and 'oh my god, there's another one!', which was definitely a good sign. I wasn't really sure what was going to happen in this installment, but it didn't matter. I was excited ever since it arrived in the mail. I'm happy I was able to read this, and you should definitely read it too. Though filled with action and many more awesome things, it was a little too fast for me, and while reading I was often lost because things changed so quickly. But besides that, it was an awesome book!
I think that's all I'm going to say about that. You've probably gotten the idea of what I thought of it by now, and if you don't know what this book is about, you could probably just read my review of Eden's Root, (If I'm remembering correctly) and get the same idea. So yeah. Check out this series, and check out these links! (:



http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge
(mygroup)

https://www.facebook.com/aurora.schnarr
(myfacebook)


http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5796821--radioactivebookworm-

(mygoodreads)

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment