Thursday 28 February 2013

Fateful by Claudia Gray

This is my new favourite book. I mean, I use that term loosely, but this book really is awesome. I've never actually read a book about the titanic, much less the titanic with werewolves. Which is great. It kept me plugged in the whole time, and I couldn't put it down. I was kind of curious about the sister though, why they brought her up, but by the end I realized it was foreshadowing. Sad foreshadowing. Idk. I really liked this book, and you should definitely read it if you haven't already. I absolutely loved the idea of the titanic, even though I barely knew anything about it, and hadn't seen the movie.. which is a little crazy. haha. I mean who hasn't seen the titanic? I'll have to get around to it one of these days. :P Sorry for the short review, and sorry I haven't been reviewing lately! Kind of needed a break from reading for a while. :P

goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment