Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking

I actually really liked this book. It's probably one of the only times i'll say I liked the insta-love. Which is horrible, I know. I've been there before. It's not a good time when insta-love takes over, but I have to say. Here, it worked. In other books, it definitely doesn't work. This book was about a girl who meets this guy (who turns out to be a vampire with a vampire family) and findss out that his 'brother' is made for her. Now I don't really know the whole part about it, it's been a while since I read the book and I start to forget things, sorry! haha. this is why I can't put these off. But anyways. She falls in love with the guy who she's supposed to be with's brother, which is crazy or something I guess. Everyone in the book made a big scene about it. And then it's the decision she has to make (to be a vampire or not to be a vampire ;D)  But anyways. I still liked it. You should definitely read it. :P  Sorry it's so short!

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment