Sunday 4 March 2012

Paper Towns by John Green: Review

...................................................


I am definately in love with this book.
It has everything!
Love, Comedy, Action, and Mystery..
Also the Characters are pretty awesome.
Really, this book makes me want to read
John Greens Other books.


My favourite part of this book was the road trip.
I could totally see me and my friends doing it,
And it was really funny.
I can't really say I didn't like any part of this book!
It was awesome!
I want to say that Margo and Q would be the cutest couple,
But I'm not so sure about that.
They were a little unstable.
Thats what makes them fun though!


I would recommend it to anyone/everyone who likes
Teen Fiction about real life..
Or Whatever that genre is called.



Kaythanks. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment