Saturday 14 April 2012

Sweetly by Jackson Pearce: Review                                                                                  .......................................................

Holy eff.
This book is awesome.

First of all,
The cover is awesome!
Also, This is a really good retelling of Hansel and Gretel.
It really makes me want to read the other books that she's read.
Who knew how much you could change a fairy tale?

It really only took me 2 days to read this.
I went on holidays when I started, and got really lazy about it.
Don't ask why.
Most of the time,
My idea of lazy is reading.
But I sped through it!
Do you know why?
Because it was awesome.
That's always the reason.

I didn't really like how she changed the names,
But the characters were really awesome.
I could definitely relate to Gretchen,
Mostly because of the hair,
But also because I thought that she would be a person that you could really know in real life.

Overall, I think that this is the best Hansel and Gretel story I've ever read.
You should definitely read it if you want a new twist on an old story.
That's all I have to say about that.

Kaythanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment