Tuesday 24 April 2012

Torment by Lauren Kate: Review


I wasn't sure if I was going to write a review for this book, because I'd read it like. 3 times already.
But, here I am writing a review. Hurray for me. hah.

There are a lot of things that I forgot about this book, and I'm glad I re-read it before the last one.
I couldn't remember anything except for the fight, and thanksgiving.
Silly, right? hah. you dumb brain.

Uhh.
This is the best fallen angel series ever.
Like seriously.
If you haven't read Fallen, you really should.
It's right up there, along with Hush,Hush.
hah. So. That's a good thing. :D

I don't really get why Daniel freaked out about her hair.
What is he, a farm kid?
Cause they will do that.
A lot. like. a lot a lot.
Trust me.
hah

HURRY UP AND READ THIS BOOK ALREADY.
That's it.
That's all I'm going to write.
I think.
Yeahh.
Kaythanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment