Wednesday 16 May 2012

First thing.
Thanks to Nancy for letting my group read her book for the book of the month!
I really appreciate it.
Also, It's great that we got such an awesome book for our first read!

I really liked this book.
I haven't really read anything like this.
Think about Percy Jackson and the Olympians, mixed with a teenage girl's life.
EXCEPT WAY MORE EXCITING. hah

When I first saw this book, I wasn't really sure what it was going to be about.
I mean, I read the description and things like that,
But I still didn't expect it to be like this!
Also, I learned something!
Hah. Not that I didn't know about the greek gods and everything like that,
But I didn't know that Pandora was interesting. hah
I never really payed attention to them until this book.

Uhh I don't want to ruin anything for anyone because there are probably still people reading this! hah.
All I'm going to say is that there is a lot of action, and I really couldn't put it down.
I wish it was longer, but that's what the second book is for, right? (:


Check out my group! it's book crazy(;

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment