Monday 13 August 2012

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan





Ugh. This book would've been better if there wasn't so much god in it.. no offense. I'm just not into the whole god thing. Seriously though, I would have liked it way better. Even though I get that it's 'part of the story' and blah blah blah. I don't care. Crazy people are Crazy people, whether 'God' is involved or not. Who cares. Why can't there just be a shit full of psycho people instead of a ship full of churchies.. What's wrong with crazy people?
I like how everything was in space though, Mostly because I'm really interested in that sort of stuff. IT'S THE MOST INTERESTING THING IN THE WORLD. Like the most interesting man in the world? ahhh. Lame. lol. :P
Why did she have to get shot so many times. It was weird. Who just gets shot all the time like that. And who heals that quickly? That's crazy. Two gunshot wounds, and some surgery slices all healed in like two weeks. Well it was probably like a month, but still. WHO HEALS THAT QUICKLY?! Crazy shit.
Ugh. That guy, Kieran? Is that what it was? I don't even know. His side of the story was SO BORING. That's just my opinion. I mean, hey. This book had it's good parts. Like, Waverly's whole story in this. I just didn't like that boy's side. I would've much rather had Seth be those parts instead. It was seriously so boring I just skimmed it. Again, No offense.
Now that you know my opinion, I can stop complaining about this book. You'll like that. Overall, it was a good book. I mean, hey. I bought it at wal-mart. It couldn't have been that bad if it was at wal-mart, right? lol. All the good books go there eventually. Read this if you like. I'm sure there are tons of people out there who loved it, it just wasn't really for me. I'll probably read the rest of the series, just because I'm OCD like that. ;D

Check out my group! :D
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading (:

No comments:

Post a Comment