Monday 6 August 2012

Hereafter by Tara Hudson: Review

First of all, I really like this cover. It's awesome. And the colours? I just want to dye my hair like that so bad. Also, What a cute ending. I mean, hey, It was cheesy, but that's good sometimes. We all need a cheesy ending to an awesome book sometimes, right?
I have to admit, there was a little part of me that was hoping she would get exorcised. I mean, I know there's another book, but still. I bet it would've been cool. And scary. AT THE SAME TIME.
I'm not really a big fan of the whole amnesia thing, but it fit for this book. It made it better. But ugh. Really? A stalker? And how long was I supposed to believe that she was just going to walk around forever? It was boring. And I really didn't want to read about all of her thoughts. Joshua was a good match for her, even though he wasn't on the same side as her... they usually aren't. It's in  almost every book so, it's predictable. But that was okay!
Err. I don't know what to say. Can I just say it was awesome and that's it? I was caught up in the story ever since the first page. And I'm sure you will be too. Let's just leave it at that. :D


Check out my group! :D
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment