Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Princess Bride by William Goldman

 I have to say, I was surprised at how much the book was like the movie. I mean sure, some of the talking was cut out, but most of it the same. I'm glad I read this, because I've seen the movie like six hundred times and I didn't even know this was a book for so long. I don't really know what to say about it. It's awesome. That's why I've seen the movie so many times. Because it's awesome. They were all there, and when I was reading it it was like I was watching the movie again. That's how similar it was. It was kind of written funny though, constantly switching from the story to the guy and the kid talking about the story, and it messed me up a bit at the beginning. But still awesome. I definitely recommend it for people who liked the movie. And I know it's a bit old, (1987) but it's still awesome. <3

I think that's all I'm going to say, so here's some adds for you. :D

Check out my group! :D
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment