Friday 4 January 2013

Glass by Ellen Hopkins



First words out of my mouth when I'm finished reading this: "Holy f*ck. What the hell." I'm not even kidding right now. This book took me on an emotional roller coaster, and I was sad when it finally ended. I swear, it even made me have a little panic attack when there were cops involved. I'm really hoping I can find the last one at some thrift store again, because that was awesome. I got both of the books in this series in one day, for like $5. Which is awesome. But enough about shopping.
I can't believe this book. How could it do this too me. I feel like I should be an emotional wreck right now, and I mean. This book must have been better than I thought, which is insane. It was already so awesome. The writing style changed a little from 'Crank' to this one, you could tell it wasn't based on whatever it was based on still, but I loved every bit of it. I mean, how could you not? It was exciting. Sure, lots and lots of drugs, but who cares. This is another book about meth. It's supposed to have meth in it. It's awesome. I am in love with Ellen Hopkins because of these books. I can't wait to read more. I know I just finished it, but I really don't know how to write a review that doesn't spoil anything. Have I said awesome enough? :P Anyways. I honestly don't know how anyone could hate these books, and I've seen a lot of reviews claiming that they did. I mean sure, the writing's a little hard to get used to at first, but you do get used to it if you give it a chance. <3 If you haven't read this book yet, I definitely want to say that you cannot read another book unless it's 'Crank'. And then you can't read another book after that, unless it's this one. That's just how awesome it is. (: So. I'll stop here. But seriously! Do it up. It's an awesome book, and it's an awesome series. :D

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment