Saturday 19 January 2013

Where She Went by Gayle Forman



Have I mentioned before how much I love Adam Wilde? I love him so much. He's got to be one of my favourite characters. And a whole book from his p.o.v? I'm in heaven. Mia's a lucky girl to be dating a rock star who's as cool as he is. Wish I knew someone like him, and if I did I would never leave him alone. Ever. I don't care if he's dating someone. I would definitely just hang out with him all the time. So, any guys like this reading this? Come chill with me some time. It'll be great. ;D
I love this series. I love this book. I might not like Mia sometimes, like when she tricked me into believing she really hated Adam, but I've always loved Adam in this. I dunno what it is about him. He just seems like someone you could talk to for hours without it being awkward. I dunno. I've got a total book crush. I don't really know what to write about this. I'm sad it's over. I really wish there was another book to read, but at the same time I don't. She pretty much covered everything that needed to be covered in these two short books, and that's the way I like it. Short and sweet. <3
If you haven't read this series yet, I definitely recommend it! It's cute, and although there's tragedy, it seems to work itself out by the end. People get over things. People get back together. I love it.

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment