Friday 29 June 2012

Afterlife by Claudia Gray: Review

 Despite how awesome this book was, I just had to put it down to four stars. It was predictable, and even though it was full of action, It really wasn't a good ending for the Evernight series. Like, here's an example. How did I know that when they did their big plan of collecting all the wraith traps, that it would be during the dance? When EVERYONE is there, and it won't attract attention. I mean, Come on. Everyone has done a dance. And While I can't really think of another way to do it, I'm sure that there was another way. If that makes sense.

Like I said up there, It wasn't really a good ending. I mean, hey. everything's back to the way it was, except Bianca is still a supernatural superhero. Which might be a good thing, but she's still dead. Almost everything else is the same. This book left a space at the end of it. It might've been a cute, happy ending, but hey. There should be more. This book was written  more like a middle book, rather than an ending book. And even though there's no more Evernight Academy, it still feels like there should be another book.. If you get what I mean.

Overall, It was still pretty good. I'm not sure if it was the best one, but it was good. It was better than the others, (that I can remember). Which is also a good thing. It's cute that they're staying together until the end of Lucas's life. It's cute that they're a couple. But come on. She save your life. Wouldn't you do everything to make it up to her? Just a thought. I would recommend this book to people who want to read the last book in the series, and to people who haven't read the series yet, I think you should. It was interesting. It might've been almost like a fairy tale rip off, but it's good. It's happy. haha. So, that's it. Thanks for reading(:


Check out my group! (:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment